An open source Translation Memory Engine written in Java, based on the
translation memory library used by Swordfish III, Fluenta and RemoteTM.
TMEngine can be used in two ways:
- As a standalone TM server via its REST API.
- As an embedded library that manages translation memories in a Java application.
With a TMEngine server you can share Translation Memory data in a local network and over the
The standalone server runs on these platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 1.1 and 10
- macOS 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15
- Linux (any version capable of running Java 11)
TMEngine source code is available on GitHub, at https://github.com/rmraya/TMEngine.
Send feedback, report errors and request new features to firstname.lastname@example.org.