Conversa Release History
Contact email@example.com to request patches
that solve problems listed as fixed in releases not published yet.
Version 1.4.0 - November 27, 2019
ditac to version 3_7_0_01.
Version 1.3.2 - September 12, 2019
ditac to version 3_6_1_01.
Version 1.3.1 - August 25, 2019
catalog folder to
schema to support Markdown LwDITA.
Version 1.3.0 - August 23, 2019
- Used default resources in Web Help when there is no custom folder.
Version 1.2-0 - August 2, 2018
ditac to version 3_2_5.
- Upgraded Apache FOP to version 2.2.
- Migrated to Java 10.
- Simplified installation on macOS.
- New installer for Windows that allows full OS integration.
Version 1.1-0 - May 26, 2017
ditac to version 3_1_3.
- Stored custom catalog settings in preferences folder to avoid reconfiguration in
Version 1.0-5 - November 16, 2016
ditac to version 3_1_0.
- Updated DITA 1.3 grammars to Version 1.3 Errata 01.
- Default User
published as Web Help 5.
Version 1.0-4 - October 12, 2016
ditac to version 3.0.0. Now fully supports DITA 1.3 Technical Content.
- Added option to drag and drop a DITA map into Conversa's GUI for publishing.
Version 1.0-3 - September 5, 2016
ditac to version 2_6_2.
- Removed publications from main GUI when the map does not exist anymore.
- Fixed support for "nextCatalog" in XML catalog manager.
Version 1.0-2 - April 15, 2016
ditac to version 2_6_0.
- Fixed built-in FOP in Windows installer.
Version 1.0-1 - February 23, 2016
ditac to version 2_5_8_01.
- Upgraded Apache FOP to version 2.1.
Version 1.0-0 - January 31, 2016
Translate your DITA Projects