Contact email@example.com to request patches that solve problems listed as fixed in releases not published yet.
Version 3.2-6 - September 11, 2015
- Implemented support for custom DITA attributes from Astoria CMS.
- Improved tooltip display on mouse over.
- Upgraded Java to version 1.8_60 in all installers.
- Modified Find/Replace dialog to ignore tag content when searching.
- Fixed Find/Replace dialog to support dotted/undotted "i" character in case insensitive searches on Turkish and Azerbaijani.
- Fixed content references resolution in DITA filter.
Version 3.2-5 - July 15, 2015
- Upgraded Java to version 1.8_51 in all installers.
- Fixed connection to Google Machine Translation Engine.
Version 3.2-4 - July 3, 2015
- New filter for DITA maps with focus on DITA 1.2.
- Switched to DITA 1.2 catalog as default for DITA maps.
- Added support for SubjectScheme.
- Implemented support for displaying @conkeyref text in extracted segments.
- Added support for DITA Troubleshooting (DITA 1.3).
- Upgraded Java to version 1.8_45 in all installers.
- Fixed bug in auto-save routine that could overwrite files not created with Swordfish.
- Fixed resource leak that could trigger a "No more handles" error on Windows 7.
Version 3.2-3 - June 12, 2015
- Enabled preview for MQXLIFF files.
- Added support for Adobe LiveCycle .xdp files.
- Added support for XLIFF files from Fluenta.
- Added support for "navtitle" attribute in <chapter> element of DITA maps.
- Enabled license registration from command line interface
- Remembered size and location of the program.
- Fixed handling of '&' in XML attributes that contain URLs.
Version 3.2-2 - March 13, 2015
- Fixed terminology searches and automatic term display.
Version 3.2-1 - March 4, 2015
- Included Java 8 in all installers.
- Added support for XLIFF files with text in CDATA sections.
- Implemented extraction of text from CDATA sections in XML files.
- Moved shell script for command line processing out of Swordfish.app on Mac OS X.
- Fixed display of BiDi languages on Mac OS X.
- Fixed XSL transformations of files with spaces in their names.
Version 3.2-0 - June 27, 2014
- Improved Internal database engine speed and reliability.
- Simplified XLIFF conversion dialog.
- Fixed term extraction with Anchovy on Windows.
- Fixed dictionary downloads on Windows.
Version 3.1-2 - February 17, 2014
- Implemented preview for third party XLIFF files with proprietary extensions.
- Restored command line scripts on Windows and Mac OS X
- Fixed TM matching issues on Windows.
Version 3.1-1 - February 12, 2014
- Fixed retrieval of TM matches from Internal databases.
Version 3.1-0 - February 9, 2014
- Improved support for third party XLIFF files with proprietary extensions.
- New TM engine with improved performance.
- Upgraded XLIFFChecker to version 1.0-9
- Separate installers for 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows.
- Implemented file drag & drop in conversion to XLIFF dialog.
Version 3.0-15 - June 30, 2013
- Implemented support for Yandex.Translate v1.5
- Added new command line options: export XLIFF file as TMX, import TMX file and generate translation status analysis.
- Fixed glossary creation in Anchovy.
Version 3.0-14c - March 21, 2013
- Fixed concordance search.
Version 3.0-14b - March 18, 2013
- Restored automatic language selection when adding terms to a database.
Version 3.0-14 - March 15, 2013
- Changed language codes support from ISO codes to BCP47 standard.
- Improved protection of preferences file.
- Removed closing delay for Internal databases.
- Added option to filter segments with and without TM matches.
- Fixed import of CSV files with less than 3 columns.
- Fixed handling of multiple translatable attributes in DITA elements.
- Restored Change Case functionality.
- Fixed segmentation bug when using command line.
Version 3.0-13 - October 24, 2012
- Improved import of CSV files.
- Upgraded Anchovy to version 1.0-6.
- Added support for TXML files with revision information.
- Improved support for XLIFF files from Sawtooth.
- Added support for "Yandex.Translate" machine translation engine.
- Added option for applying MT to all unapproved segments.
- Added command line option for applying MT to an XLIFF file.
- Removed content of DITA elements with "conref" attribute when converting to original format.
- Fixed handling of attributes containing HTML links with "&" signs in XML files.
Version 3.0-12 - July 20, 2012
- Improved compatibility with XLIFF files generated by XTM.
- Approved segments are now saved to write-enabled database in background.
- Added support for some non-standard PO files.
- Implemented new OAuth-based authentication in Microsoft Bing Translator.
- Upgraded XLIFFChecker to version 1.0-8
- Upgraded TMXValidator to version 1.0-9
- Fixed export of XLIFF <g> tags to TMX.
- Fixed conversion of IDML files with tables.
Version 3.0-11 - March 9, 2012
- Reduced memory requirements for large Internal databases.
- Fixed reverse conversion of Word files with translatable text in embedded drawings.
- Fixed registration problems with some versions of Windows.
- Fixed handling of tags with broken XML entities in MS Office documents.
Version 3.0-10 - January 26, 2012
- Implemented bilingual term extraction from TMX documents in Anchovy.
- Fixed bug on applying translations from TM when converting documents to XLIFF.
- Fixed reverse conversion of ResX files.
Version 3.0-9 - January 8, 2012
- Added option in Anchovy for converting TMX files to GlossML format.
- Improved support for SDLXLIFF files.
- Restored caching of RemoteTM databases.
Version 3.0-8 - December 19, 2011
- Implemented support for Bing Translator.
- Updated Java to version 7.2 in Windows installers.
- Enabled support for MS SQL Server with Java 7.
- Fixed Anchovy launcher in Mac OS X 64 bit version
- Fixed registration in some non-English Windows systems.
Version 3.0-7 - November 23, 2011
- Improved license registration.
- Fixed crash when closing a browser window using ESC key.
Version 3.0-6 - October 31, 2011
- Improved export of Internal databases, discarding damaged entries.
- Implemented support for Google Translation API V2.
- Added XSL stylesheet for converting TMX files to GlossML format.
- Ignored segments containing only numbers in Office 2007 files.
- Enabled support for Java 7.
Version 3.0-5 - August 7, 2011
- Updated installers to support Mac OS X Lion (10.7)
- Improved support for soft breaks in IDML files.
- Improved segmentation of OpenOffice files.
- Fixed bug on closing terminology databases at program exit.
- Fixed problem with Oracle databases disconnecting after saving a segment.
- Fixed bug in translation status report.
Version 3.0-4 - July 17, 2011
- Upgraded XLIFFChecker to version 1.0-6
- Applied current filter to HTML preview.
- Improved support for third party XLIFF files.
- Fixed problem with segment number text box in Mac OS X.
Version 3.0-3 - July 3, 2011
- Added full screen mode.
- Improved support for tables in IDML files.
- Remembered language pair when storing terms or individual segments in Internal databases.
- Restored the fix for handling of images in DITA in Windows installers.
- Fixed conversion to original format of XLIFF files from DITA Maps with embedded skeletons.
- Fixed bug in tags analysis.
- Fixed display of concordance search results on Linux.
Version 3.0-2 - June 16, 2011
- Enabled support for RemoteTM LAN Server.
- Implemented additional data integrity checking when closing databases in Internal database engine.
- Skipped untranslatable segments when spell checking document.
Version 3.0-1 - June 2, 2011
- Added support for partially segmented XLIFF files from Okapi.
- Improved support for untranslated SDLXLIFF files.
- Discarded segments with only one language when importing TMX files.
- Fixed import of TBX files.
- Preserved properties when importing TMX files.
- Fixed freezing on Linux when using file filters.
- Normalized languages in XLIFF files created from TTX documents.
- Fixed export of GlossML files as CSV in Anchovy.
- Fixed shortcuts conflict in Windows and Linux.
Version 3.0-0a - May 24, 2011
- Fixed display of bookmarks on Linux.
- Fixed saving segments to SQL based databases.
Swordfish III - May 21, 2011
- New Internal database engine.
- Improved TMX import option.
- New panel for displaying and filtering project files.
- New option to bookmark segments.
- Implemented collapsible panels for TM Matches, Auto-Translation and Terminology.
- New option for pseudo-translating all untranslated segments.
- Added option to clean invalid XML characters when importing TMX files.
- Added display of write-enabled databases on main user interface.
- Added MemoQ and Trados Studio custom XLIFF extensions to the XML catalog to suport validating their XLIFF files.
- Fixed handling of images in DITA configuration files.
- Fixed handling of links in HTML configuration files.
- Fixed display of term searches on MySQL databases.