RemoteTM WebServer is Translation Memory server designed for sharing the super fast Internal database engine included in Swordfish III in network environments.
With RemoteTM you can share your data on the Internet (WAN) and also in a Local Area Network (LAN).
RemoteTM Web Server is a multiuser web application that runs on top of Apache Tomcat, an open source implementation of the Java Servlet and Java Server Pages technologies.
Data is transferred between Swordfish III and RemoteTM Web Server using XML-RPC technology, a standard mechanism that uses HTML as transport layer and XML as data encoding method.
RemoteTM Web Server is faster than all SQL-based database engines that can be used with Swordfish III in a LAN or over the Internet.
RemoteTM Web Server Features
- Multiuser TM Server
- Runs in a LAN or over the Internet (WAN)
- Fully configurable access permissions
- Runs on top of Apache Tomcat, on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
RemoteTM web server is available for purchase or for rent as a service in our online store.
- Java 1.8 from Oracle (available from http://www.java.com).
- Apache Tomcat 8 (available from http://tomcat.apache.org).